Friday, November 16, 2007

 

It's too Farm Fetched!

Tomorrow I’m moving to an organic farm north of Madrid, in the mountains of the Sierra de Guadarrama. The name of the farm is Rio Pradillo and it can be found a few kilometres outside the pretty village of Cercedilla. Farm life means less internet access for me and I anticipate delays in answering e-mails and dealing with other computer related business. Apologies in advance to everyone concerned! I don’t like being out of the loop but I am looking forward to a rural existence again! Crisp frosty mornings, sunsets over the peaks, horses, cheese, bread. That’s a list, not a progressive sequence!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]