Monday, October 24, 2011

 

Eohippus Lives!


Last week we wandered into a field of incredibly small ponies. Some of them were smaller than my bicycle. I am almost convinced that the prehistoric horse known as eohippus still exists in an isolated region of Wales and that we stumbled on our own 'Valley of Gwangi' (there was an eohippus in that film, wasn't there?) Anyway, you can accuse me of exaggeration if you like, but I'm a human being and that's what humans beings do; they exaggerate all the time. I exaggerate at least 245,365 times every day, and so do you, probably. This photo doesn't really give a sense of scale, so check out this alternative image as proof that despite my exaggeration I tell no fibs...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]