Thursday, November 17, 2011

 

Sparkly Things!


Adele has updated her shop. Take a look here if you like sparkly jewellery things and/or miniature paintings you can wear... As it seems to be the season for special offers, here's another one: if you buy two or more pendants you get a free copy of my book Link Arms With Toads! I only have three spare copies, so this is obviously a very limited offer.

I think that my newest book, Sangria in the Sangraal, has just rolled off the printing press (do books actually roll? Scrolls might roll, but books are rectangular parallelepipeds, surely?)... Not sure how long copies will take to appear in the hands of readers... Another week or more probably... I'll make a proper announcement here when I know for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]