Friday, July 06, 2012

 

Scrambled Legs


I have lots of writing news, both good and bad, so much of it that I'm in a brain overload flap thinking about it. I need to go away and make an ordered list of what is happening; until then I'll talk about something else entirely, namely outdoor pursuits. Despite the abysmal Welsh weather (even worse this year than previous years, which were bad enough) I have been getting out and about as much as feasible.

There have been fossil hunts, explorations of cairns and caves, running, cycling and the usual summer activities; but I have also decided to reignite my interest in rock climbing (well, scrambling actually). Just simple stuff, of course. I'm not yet fit enough to do more than crawl over boulders and my power to weight ratio is rubbish. Still, it was great fun, and I wonder why it has taken me so long to get back into it? I'm stiff today, though. My legs won't bend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]