Thursday, May 02, 2013

 

Apeman Update


My new book The Abnormalities of Stringent Strange is off to the printers very soon. Thanks to everyone for their patience! I conceived this novel at the end of 2009; wrote it in January 2010; sent it to my agent who sat on it for ages and did nothing with it; decided to seek out a publisher on my own and chanced upon the excellent Meteor House, who accepted it. Normally I find self-promotion a bit of a chore but promoting this book has been fun and a chance for some daft photographic experiments...

I could talk about the projects I am currently working on (there are several) or the sales I have made recently (there have been many) but I'll just leave you with an online story called 'Invisible Letters' that has appeared in a new online chapbook (you can order a print version if you prefer). Click on this link. Hope you enjoy!

Comments:
I'm really looking forward to this one. It seems to me you had fun with this one, which means it should be fun for us readers too!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]