Thursday, May 09, 2013

 

What I Do


This blog post is for people who don't know what I do. Often (by 'often' I mean sometimes) I am asked what books are most representative of my work. In other words, what do you do? The answer to this question is now fairly simple. It wasn't so simple before. The neatest solution to the question of what I do is provided by two books, my two most recent. This is what I do.



If all my other books vanished in a puff of green and orange smoke, the essential part of my creativity would still survive thanks to these two volumes. Both are available from Amazon. The Truth Spinner is £11.69 and Tallest Stories is £9.50.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hello there Rhysaurus!

Saw this on the on-line edition of Brighton's Argus newspaper; sounds like one of your stories!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10414195.Vortex_to_another_dimension_reported_in_Brighton/?action=success
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]