Wednesday, June 19, 2013

 

The Ironic Fantastic #1 -- free ebook


A mere four (or it five?) months late, the first instalment of the free ebook version of the so-called 'Winter' edition of Sein und Werden is finally here. I could have done this a lot sooner but I felt blocked for some reason, unable to get the formatting right. Basically, I am not cut out to be an editor. But anyway, it is here now; and the second part should be out soon.

In the meantime, please enjoy part #1. It is free! And this link is the place to get it from: THE IRONIC FANTASTIC #ONE

After part 2 I see no reason why there can't be a part 3 and then a part 4 and so on. In fact The Ironic Fantastic series could be run indefinitely. Certainly there is a dearth of outlets for this kind of fiction, for genuinely original and ironic, absurdist, whimsical fantasy. I don't fancy editing them all myself, though! I might look for an editor or editors willing to take on the workload.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]