Tuesday, July 16, 2013

 

Stringent Strange Event


I am going to London today to sign copies of my new book The Abnormalities of Stringent Strange. Apologies to everyone who pre-ordered a copy and has had to wait ages already!

This edition is a signed limited one. The print run is only 88 copies and each one will be given the name of one of the 88 constellations. The limited edition will be followed by a trade paperback.

There will be a modest gathering on Wednesday evening to celebrate the event. No one will be pressurised into buying a book or anything else. I probably won't even do a reading unless you want me to, as it's a public space and I might get arrested for disturbing the peace.

The venue is: the Princess Louise, 208 High Holborn, WC1V 7BW, London, and I will be there from 7 PM until closing time on Wednesday 17th July... If you happen to be in the area come along and say "hello!"

Comments:
Good news. I look forward to my copy. I've been suffering Rhys Hughes withdrawal symptoms. :|
 
The last time I saw you was in this pub, Des, for your 50th birthday!
 
The last time I saw you was in this pub, Des, for your 50th birthday!
 
Over 15 years ago!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]