Friday, August 30, 2013

 

It's All Greek to Me


A New Universal History of Infamy has so far appeared in four different languages. And yesterday I finally got hold of some copies of the Greek edition that was published back in 2007. Can't read a word of it and I'm not even sure what the contents are, but I know they aren't quite the same as the English, Spanish and Portuguese versions of the same volume. I think this edition contains stories that haven't yet been published in English (such as 'The Hemisemidemiurge').

It's a lovely looking book and now I just need to find some Greek readers in order to give my copies away to the right people... The reason I've had to wait so long to receive my copies is because they were sent to my agent instead of me. I think he must have used them to prop up a wobbly table or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]