Saturday, October 19, 2013

 

Just Not So Kindle Version


My most recent book The Just Not So Stories is now available for the Kindle. I don't have a Kindle but I do know how to kindle a fire... Anyway, this new collection of mine features 30 tales and some of them are (in my view) among the best stories I have written, such as 'My Crow Nation', 'The Blue Jewel Fruit', 'How to Lose Friends and Alienate People', 'The Leveller of Neptune' and 'Message to Rosita'.

If you follow the link to the relevant Amazon page and then click to "Look Inside" you can read the first two stories -- 'The Mistake' and 'The Pastel Whimsy' -- for free! Incidentally, 'The Mistake' was the story I read aloud in the only SF convention I've ever been to (Eastercon back in 2010). But anyway, the entire book can be downloaded from Amazon here for $5.66. I think that's very good value!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]