Saturday, February 08, 2014

 

Poetry in Undersea Motion


The cover of my poetry collection wasn't quite right and the contents needed to be very slightly adjusted. So I made the required changes and the revised copy with the mildly tweaked cover and contents arrived today. I am very pleased!

I will be sending out review copies next week. Watch it get reviewed abroad but not in any publications in Wales! The Welsh 'literary' establishment seem to have me on some sort of blacklist.

Anyway... that doesn't matter. The book exists and is available; and poems that have been sitting in boxes or on floppy discs or in the pages of very obscure small-press magazines for twenty years have finally been liberated and now are gathered together in one place. Yay!

Click on this link for more information or for the chance to purchase the book.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]