Wednesday, June 17, 2015

 

Salsa


Just a very brief blog post to mention the fact that my love of salsa (and related styles such as rueda) shows no signs of abating.

There's a saying -- that I just invented -- which goes "don't put all your salsa ladies into one basket." This will only make sense to someone who knows what a 'basket turn' is. It's the turn that is here being demonstrated with the magnificent Tseng Lan Hui.

I am wondering if the heyday of the blog is coming to an end? People seem to interact with each other using social media much more than through blogs, although links to blogs are often posted on Facebook and other such sites.

Here is a new review of my most recent book that has just appeared in Starburst magazine. This year my writing output has dropped again but it doesn't really bother me. Literary activity goes in waves. The final wave will be to wave farewell but I'm not there yet...

I am in the process of putting together two new collections that will hopefully appear next year. And I really really really need to get back to some half-completed longer projects that have been hanging around far too long.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]