Monday, September 04, 2023

 

Aardvarks: Earth Pig Poetry


I wondered if I had written enough poems about aardvarks to issue a book of aardvark-themed poetry.

I went through all my poems to see if this was true. Turns out it nearly was (I had to write a few more to make up the shortfall). Anyway, I put that collection together and here it is... Aardvarks: Earth Pig Poetry

It's a slim collection but quite a nice one, I think. The print edition is only $3.99. If you like aardvarks, the book might be of particular interest to you. If you don't like them, what more can I say?

It includes poems that are only tangential to the subject of aardvarks, but it also features two long poems that are unquivocally about them. One of these is about eighteen different aardvarks and what they do in their spare time; the other is a short-story in verse form about a were-aardvark during the night of a full moon. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]