Wednesday, December 27, 2023

 

The Graphologist Book


The chapbook that was recently published by Mount Abraxas Press (see one of the blog posts below) has now been turned into a book with paperback and ebook editions.

It is a slim volume featuring four of my stories, namely:

1) The Tipping Point (a story inspired by Sheridan Le Fanu's tale, 'The Room in the Dragon Volant').

2) The Puppet Show (inspired by my interpretation of the particular and peculiar atmsophere found in Thomas Ligotti's work).

3) The Filtered Ones (a tropical ghost story).

4) The Graphologist (a brief tale about self-hatred).

"Ghosts, puppets, and demonic coincidences. Forbidding symmetries and paradoxes of perdition. A quartet of tales that will throb like tiny troubled brains inside your expanded mind."

This is my last book of 2023. I believe that this has been my most productive writing year ever, but I need to double check that claim.

My next blog post will be the last of the year and it will be a summation of a year that turned out to be really quite remarkable...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]